Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Request a Purchase and Contact Us
Requesting a Purchase
We welcome suggestions for additions to the collection that support the curriculum, while asking that these recommendations are made with the libraries' budgetary limitations (mentioned on other pages in this guide) in mind. When reviewing requests, the library staff will look at criteria that include pricing, relevance to the curriculum, accessibility, and compatibility with existing systems, among other factors.
To suggest a purchase, please visit this link.
The Library Collections, Access & Discovery department can be contacted as follows:
- Fred Folmer is head of the department, overseeing collection development, access services (circulation), processing/catalog and library systems.
- Kathy Gehring is the serials and e-resources librarian. You can contact her with questions about trials and e-resources access issues.
- For collection purchase requests or questions, email our Acquisitions email account; Lorraine McKinney, our acquisitions supervisor, monitors this account.
- Joe Frawley is the systems and technical services librarian. He is responsible for the functioning of the integrated library system as well as cataloging. Lori Looney, research, data and collection support librarian, processes new materials and is responsible for preservation and repair issues.
- Lisa Dowhan is the interlibrary loan supervisor and can be contacted with questions related to resource sharing. To submit an interlibrary loan request, click here. Emily Aylward is the overall supervisor for Access Services, which includes circulation, resource sharing and reserves. Bridget Pupillo, assistant manager of Access Services, oversees reserves.